Lost? We can help: If you're at your wit’s end, send us a note right now using the button at the bottom of this page. We'll get back to you immediately and we'll note the poor user experience, which drives us to make future improvements!
Common Page NavigationEvery page (except these help pages) is structured the same way.
- 1) Title Bar
At the top-left of the page:
- icon toggles the left-side menu.
- Chat icon toggles the Chat listing, which will be displayed at the bottom of the page. If there are unread chat messages, there will be a small red indicator. If you are not a member of any chat groups, the chat symbol will not be displayed.
- Messages icon will navigate to on-line messages. There, you can read, reply and create messages to be sent to other users. If there are unread messages, there will be a small red indicator.
At the top-right of the page:
- Help icon brings you here to Help. If there is specific help for the page you're viewing, you'll see help appropriate for the page. Otherwise, you'll see the Help Center, where you can browse all topics.
- Exit icon will log you out of the current session.
- 2) Left-Side Menu
As mentioned above, selecting the
This menu is divided into sections, each with a heading (which is also clickable). The precise content of the menu depends on the site configuration and your permissions. The menu does not change as you navigate through the site.
The Settings section lets you set your email/password (Security). Phone, mobile phone, Zoom account (Contact Info). Set office hours, connect external calendars and list times when you're available (Availability).
The Profile item allows you to edit your viewable profile, including a photo, work / education history and other relevant information. This information will be viewable by other members of this platform if:
- You are listed as a Peer, and
- This information is marked public.
- You have engaged a session with a Peer: That Peer will be able to view your information