Note: You are not a Content Manager for this site.
One or more individuals may take the role of Content Manager for the site. This is configured (by an existing Content Manager) using
The Content Manager is responsible for the overall content of the site. The following list provides a handy reference for how to do most everything.
To get you started, we provide a Roadmap for common first activities. The rest of this list provides additional details.
- Users and Peers
- Adding, removing users, setting access permissions.
- Creating groups, placing users into these groups
- Browsing Categories
- Creating categories for search, placing Peers into these categories
- Additional Content
Managing (but usually not creating content for):
- Peer topics
- Corporate Projects
- Extra Pages
- Digital Products
- Engagement & Recommendations
- View login and search activity of your site to see who is using the platform. Recommend Peers (or groups of Peers) to the user community.
Interfacing with TrustedPeer
Some customization of the user interface, setting message templates, and setup of some features are not possible through the available user interface. A simple email to TrustedPeer support can usually address these issues within a few hours. (logged in page, not-logged-in page, "first page", default message for everyone on Dashboard, default message at top of Help.)
When questions arise, be sure to let firstname.lastname@example.org know. Similarly, when TrustedPeer support observes some questionable behavior we may contact you for follow up.